Sharing a Bit of the Journey...

We all have something to share, something to spare, something that might touch or amuse
or inspire someone else in this wide world.

And so, I write here, for myself, and I hope that some of what I write speaks to you too.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Ex-play-nay-shun !

Why 'Olive'?

I like'em!: Tasty, salty, savory, spicy or not, loved by many but honestly disliked by some, gourmet or humble, of the earth yet tweaked, compact & able to be carried with, complimentary to other flavors, inspirational, literary, lovely in shade and texture. Spherical.

And 'Twig'?

Cuter and more dear than 'branch', earthy, strong but not too, able to hold an ornament but not so brittle it cannot bend, powerful foil to 'olive', buildable, may be extended as peace offering especially in tandem with 'olive'.

1 comment:

  1. What, no "olive Branch" reference? ;)
    Luv that you are blogging!
    Thx for sharing a window to your world and heart and luv the Chihuly glass image! :)

    ReplyDelete